Insurance Information for New Employees
- Review insurance information and make benefit elections using www.infinityhr.com, Jordan School District’s (JSD) online enrollment tool.
- Please review the Benefits tab to review all benefits that are available for Jordan School District employees prior to going on to enroll.
- You can find premiums, here
- Insurance coverage will be effective on the first day of the month following your employment start date, provided your online benefit enrollment is completed within 30 calendar days of the employment start date. If you miss this deadline, you will have to wait until the next Open Enrollment period to enroll in an insurance plan unless you have a qualifying event during the year.
- A life insurance and a long-term disability policy is offered to all benefit eligible employees at no cost to you. Even if it is your intent to waive medical insurance coverage, complete the online enrollment at www.Infinityhr.com for these benefits. Make sure to include dependent information for both a spouse and child(ren) if applicable. JSD offers a basic life benefit for your family members but their information must be in Infinity even if you waive all benefits. This benefit is paid 100% by JSD.
- Dependent Verification may be required to supply the Insurance Department with legal documents (i.e. marriage certificate, tax documents, birth certificates, divorce decree, etc.). If you are required to send in documentation, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please login to Employee Access each month to ensure that your check is correct.
We will communicate via your Jordan District email. Please be checking all year round.
Arcoro (Infinity HR) Login Instructions
- Go to www.infinityhr.com
- If you haven’t logged in before and don’t know your username and password, click on the “Forgot your username?” link. This will ask for your date of birth and Social Security # so that it can look up your record.
- The following window will give you your username and let you set up a password. Make sure your new password has all of the listed requirements.
- Click the link to log in using the username and password you just created.