When you have a qualifying event you have 30 calendar days to complete the change using our online enrollment tool on infinityhr.com or you will have to wait until the next Open Enrollment period.
Eligible Qualifying Events
- New Baby
- Divorce or legal separation;
- Marriage, or change in number of dependents;
- Change in employment status of employee, spouse, or dependent that causes loss of eligibility;
- Dependent satisfies (or ceases to satisfy) eligibility requirements;
- Change in residence that causes loss of eligibility
- Change in coverage under another employer plan (including mandatory or optional change from your spouse’s employer and change initiated by your spouse);
- Loss of coverage from government or educational institution;
- COBRA qualifying event (termination/reduction of hours, employee death, divorce/legal separation, ceasing to be a dependent);
- Other changes resulting from a judgment, decree, or order; Medicare or Medicaid entitlement; or FMLA leave of absence.
You may be required to supply the Insurance Department with legal documents (i.e. marriage certificate, tax documents, birth certificates, divorce decree, etc.) and proof of qualifying event. If you are required to send in documentation, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arcoro (Infinity HR) Login Instructions
- Go to www.infinityhr.com
- If you haven’t logged in before and don’t know your username and password, click on the “Forgot your username?” link. This will ask for your date of birth and Social Security # so that it can look up your record.
- The following window will give you your username and let you set up a password. Make sure your new password has all of the listed requirements.
- Click the link to log in using the username and password you just created.